New Students Start Here:
Register with CERIAS (FREE!)
Are you a Graduate or Undergraduate student that is interested in information security? Register to be affiliated with CERIAS! We'll add you to our mailing list so you can hear about infosec related events on campus. Also, IT'S FREE to join!
- CERIAS Annual Security Symposium, March 28 & 29 2023
- Pre-symposium Student Event: CyberFire Capture the Flag Challenge.
A free virtual event Sponsored by Dept. of Energy's Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. 1pm-7pm Register at: https://ceri.as/cyberfire
Weekly: CS590E/CS290 Weekly Security Seminar
Personnel at Purdue and visitors from outside present on topics related to information security and assurance. Open to everyone on or off-campus; students may attend the seminar and receive 1 credit hour of CS 590-E.
- 127.0.0.1 (localhost)
- CCDC - Twitter
- IUPUI - CyberJags
- Order of Sword and Shield
- Purdue Cyber Forensics Team - email: email@example.com
- Women in Cyber Security
EducationCERIAS offers a number of learning opportunities and resources.
- Infosec Graduate Program
- Purdue Grad school opportunities for graduate student enrichment and development (updated regularly, so keep checking back).
CERIAS Search Page
Search the web site, FTP Archive, Bookshelf, or Hotlist
Reports and Papers Archive
Search the archive or submit new papers.
Includes a wide array of tools, historical information, and mirrors of popular OS distributions (Debian, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and Slackware)