Interviews and Articles
Cyber Security Expert Answers Readers’ Questions (CNN.com May 2013)
Interview with Dr. Gene Spafford (PaulDotCom.com - February 2013)
The State of Security Education (GovInfoSecurity November 2011)
Purdue Forges Top Cyber Research Center (GCN.com October 2011)
Security Expert Gives Operating Systems Poor Security Grade (LinuxPlanet - Oct 2002)
Interview with Spaf discussing whether open source software is inherently more secure.
ACM Fellow Profile: Eugene H. Spafford (acm.org - July 2001)
Includes an interview covering a variety of topics.
People to watch in 2001 (USA Today - Dec 2000)
Spaf was chosen in the Technology category.
Spaf Gets CERIAS (info-sec.com - June 1999)
Profile of Spaf written at the time of CERIAS’ founding.
Events and Reports
Photos and Logos
- Color Logo (TIFF) (1.4MB ZIP)
- Color Logo (JPEG) (648KB JPG)
- Color Logo (Adobe Illustrator) (199KB ZIP)
- Color Logo (Alpha Transparency, PNG) (528KB PNG)
- Color Logo (Alpha Transparency, TIFF) (1.3MB ZIP)
- Color Logo - No Text (TIFF) (1.3MB ZIP)
- Color Logo - No Text (JPEG) (516KB JPG)
- Color Logo - No Text (Adobe Illustrator) (200KB ZIP)
- B&W Logo (TIFF) (237KB ZIP)
- B&W Logo (JPEG) (577KB JPG)
- B&W Logo (Adobe Illustrator) (82KB ZIP)
- B&W Logo - No Text (TIFF) (178KB ZIP)
- B&W Logo - No Text (JPEG) (423KB JPG)
- B&W Logo - No Text (Adobe Illustrator) (83KB ZIP)