Save the DateOur next security symposium will be on March 29th and 30th, 2022
The 23rd annual CERIAS Security Symposium will bring together experts and practitioners from all areas of cyber and cyber-physical systems with interests in security, privacy, resiliency, autonomy, trusted electronics, and explainable AI. Attendees will consist of a mix of academic, industry, government and military representatives who are interested in learning new and innovative ways to secure our future.
The Symposium consists of keynote speakers, panel discussions, technical talks by Purdue research faculty, and Industry talks.
- 2021 (Virtual in Oct.): Aero-Cyber, Trusted Microelectronics, Ransomware
- 2019: What If Our Future Was More Secure?
- 2018: Where we've Been, What's Ahead (CERIAS 20th Anniversary)
- 2017: 25th Anniversary of the COAST Lab
- 2016 "When Cyber Meets Physical", “The State of Software Security”, IOT Security
- 2015 Financial Sector Security, "Advanced Persistent Gullibility"
- 2014 Sharing Incidence Data, APT, Privacy
- 2013 Security Analytics, Trusted Identities, Security Education and Training
- 2012 Securing SCADA Systems, Big Data Analytics, Mobile Devices2
- 2011 Data Provenance, Scientific Foundations for Cyber Security, Securing Web 2.0
- 2010 Visualization, Infosec Ethics, Research Funding Evolution
- 2009 Transitive Security, Cloud Security, Protecting IP
- 2008 Virtual Machines, Wireless, Malware, Finance and Healthcare
- 2007: Then - Now - Next
- 2006: Negotiating Trust: Security * Privacy * Risk
- 2005: Security in Motion
- 2004: Energizing the Enterprise: Cyber Security in Context
- 2003: Cyber Security & Safety for the 21st Century
- 2002: Protecting Information Resources
- 2001: A Multidisciplinary Approach To Information Assurance And Security
- 2000: Advancing the State and Practice of Information Assurance and Security
For More Information…
For further information on the symposium or current and future CERIAS initiatives, contact:
Phone: 765 494-7806