The 21st annual CERIAS Security Symposium will bring together experts and practitioners from all areas of cyber and cyber-physical systems with interests in security, privacy, resiliency, autonomy, trusted electronics, and explainable AI. Attendees will consist of a mix of academic, industry, government and military representatives who are interested in learning new and innovative ways to secure our future.
The Symposium consists of keynote speakers, panel discussions, technical talks by Purdue research faculty, and Industry talks. It also includes a virtual student poster session where ~60 student research projects will be on display.
Poster PresentersInformation for Poster Presenters
- 2019: What If Our Future Was More Secure?
- 2018: Where we've Been, What's Ahead (CERIAS 20th Anniversary)
- 2017: 25th Anniversary of the COAST Lab
- 2007: Then - Now - Next
- 2006: Negotiating Trust: Security * Privacy * Risk
- 2005: Security in Motion
- 2004: Energizing the Enterprise: Cyber Security in Context
- 2003: Cyber Security & Safety for the 21st Century
- 2002: Protecting Information Resources
- 2001: A Multidisciplinary Approach To Information Assurance And Security
- 2000: Advancing the State and Practice of Information Assurance and Security
For More Information…
For further information on the symposium or current and future CERIAS initiatives, contact:
Phone: 765 494-7806