Save the DateOur next security symposium will be on March 29th and 30th, 2022
What’s on the horizon, and what should you be doing?
It’s cliché to say that cyber and cyber-physical risk and threats are growing, as is the list of cybersecurity predictions for 2022. Often, people reiterate a list of “all those things that were scary in ’21” and note they will only get scarier in ’22.
Join us for the 23rd Annual CERIAS Security Symposium at Purdue University as industry, government, and academic researchers and practitioners examine where we’ve been, where we’re at, and what may be on the horizon. This should be of particular interest to those working in security, illustrating some of what should be addressed and what emerging technologies promise to change the paradigm.
The Symposium will feature keynote addresses from industry visionaries, technical talks from leading researchers, and topical panel discussions featuring a mix of academic, commercial industry, and government experts.
Purdue’s CERIAS is the world’s oldest, largest, and preeminent interdisciplinary academic education and research institute for cyber and cyber-physical systems. CERIAS personnel focus on security, resiliency, privacy, autonomy, trusted electronics, and explainable AI. In 2022 we celebrate the 30-year legacy of COAST, Purdue’s first cybersecurity laboratory, and the foundation upon which CERIAS was built.
- 2021 (Virtual in Oct.): Aero-Cyber, Trusted Microelectronics, Ransomware
- 2019: What If Our Future Was More Secure?
- 2018: Where we've Been, What's Ahead (CERIAS 20th Anniversary)
- 2017: 25th Anniversary of the COAST Lab
- 2016 "When Cyber Meets Physical", “The State of Software Security”, IOT Security
- 2015 Financial Sector Security, "Advanced Persistent Gullibility"
- 2014 Sharing Incidence Data, APT, Privacy
- 2013 Security Analytics, Trusted Identities, Security Education and Training
- 2012 Securing SCADA Systems, Big Data Analytics, Mobile Devices2
- 2011 Data Provenance, Scientific Foundations for Cyber Security, Securing Web 2.0
- 2010 Visualization, Infosec Ethics, Research Funding Evolution
- 2009 Transitive Security, Cloud Security, Protecting IP
- 2008 Virtual Machines, Wireless, Malware, Finance and Healthcare
- 2007: Then - Now - Next
- 2006: Negotiating Trust: Security * Privacy * Risk
- 2005: Security in Motion
- 2004: Energizing the Enterprise: Cyber Security in Context
- 2003: Cyber Security & Safety for the 21st Century
- 2002: Protecting Information Resources
- 2001: A Multidisciplinary Approach To Information Assurance And Security
- 2000: Advancing the State and Practice of Information Assurance and Security
For More Information…
For further information on the symposium or current and future CERIAS initiatives, contact:
Phone: 765 494-7806