Leon Ravenna - KAR Global
Everyone Wants to Help You: Understanding the Issues and Surviving with a Multitude of Regulatory Authorities
Apr 15, 2020Download: MP4 Video Size: 457.7MB
Watch on YouTube
As more Personally Identifiable Information is collected, stored or created, the specter of customer privacy issues are looming large. Privacy and Security methodologies are starting to be dictated by those in State houses, Congress and Supra-regional governments.Enterprises need to take a long hard look at the information they are capturing and how they secure it to determine whether the potential value outweighs the potential risk.
- How do your current Security and Privacy practices match up against upcoming laws in Europe, US other parts of the world?
- Are you prepared to deal with new laws with huge fines? What about Private Right of Action?
- Are you anticipating what is coming down the road?
- Understand the implications of new laws are as well as your risks
- Understand how to comply with upcoming laws
- Understand how contracts and data flow will be impacted
- Ways to drive your organization to implement
- How can this be beneficial for you personally
About the Speaker
Leon Ravenna, CISO - KAR Auction Services - Leon has over 30 years' experience in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology companies. He leads Global Security Strategy, Execution, Privacy and Compliance services.
Leon is currently CISO of a $2.5B multi-national company in the auto auction and financial services space. Providing Security, Privacy & Compliance expertise for over 15,000 employees. Leon has led nationwide support, Web & CRM development efforts, data center builds, heavy infrastructure for SaaS companies in the medical and financial space.
Leon has extensive experience in Regulatory, Compliance & Privacy having managed ISO27001, HIPAA, SSAE-16, PCI and NIST system builds and audits. In addition to holding a PMP. Leon holds a CISSP and PMP and is one of a very small group world-wide to hold 6 major Global Privacy certifications including CIPM, CIPP/ C and CIPP/ E, CIPP/ G, CIPP/ US and FIP.