Call for Papers: 20th Annual FIP WG 11.3 Working Conference on Data and Applications
The paper submission date has been extended to March 8, 2006, for the 20th annual IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference on Data and Applications. The conference will be held at SAP Labs in Sophia Antipolis, France from July 31-August 2, 2006.
The conference provides a forum for presenting original unpublished research results, practical experiences, and innovative ideas in data and applications security. Papers and panel proposals are solicited. The conference is limited to about forty participants so that ample time for discussion and interaction may occur. Proceedings will be published by Springer as the next volume in the Research Advances in Database and Information Systems Security series.
Papers may present theory, techniques, applications, or practical experience on topics of interest of IFIP WG11.3:
- Access Control
- Application level attacks and intrusion detection
- Applied cryptography in data security
- Identity theft and countermeasures
- Integrity maintenance
- Intrusion tolerance and trusted recovery
- Knowledge discovery and privacy
- Organizational security
- Privacy and privacy-preserving data management
- Secure transaction processing
- Security assessment, planning and administration
- Secure information integration
- Secure sensor information processing
- Threats, vulnerabilities, and risk management
- Trust management
- Web services/application security
- Secure Semantic Web
Additional topics of interest include but not limited to:
Critical Infrastructure Protection, Cyber Terrorism, Information Warfare, Database Forensics, Electronic Commerce Security, and Security in Digital Health Care.
Authors are invited to submit their contributions electronically through the web site