CELEBRATING THE 25th ANNIVERSARY OF THE FOUNDING OF CERIAS!Our next security symposium will be on March 28th and 29th, 2023 in person on the West Lafayette Campus.
Purdue’s CERIAS is the world’s oldest, largest, and preeminent interdisciplinary academic education and research institute for cyber and cyber-physical systems. CERIAS personnel focus on security, resiliency, privacy, autonomy, trusted electronics, and explainable AI. In 2023 we celebrate the 25-year Anniversary of the founding of CERIAS!
For More Information…
For further information on the symposium or current and future CERIAS initiatives, contact:
Phone: 765 494-7806
- 2022 Trusted and Fair AI, Securing Digital Healthcare, Secure Software Supply-chain
- 2021 (Virtual in Oct.): Aero-Cyber, Trusted Microelectronics, Ransomware
- 2019: What If Our Future Was More Secure?
- 2018: Where we've Been, What's Ahead (CERIAS 20th Anniversary)
- 2017: 25th Anniversary of the COAST Lab
- 2016 "When Cyber Meets Physical", “The State of Software Security”, IOT Security
- 2015 Financial Sector Security, "Advanced Persistent Gullibility"
- 2014 Sharing Incidence Data, APT, Privacy
- 2013 Security Analytics, Trusted Identities, Security Education and Training
- 2012 Securing SCADA Systems, Big Data Analytics, Mobile Devices2
- 2011 Data Provenance, Scientific Foundations for Cyber Security, Securing Web 2.0
- 2010 Visualization, Infosec Ethics, Research Funding Evolution
- 2009 Transitive Security, Cloud Security, Protecting IP
- 2008 Virtual Machines, Wireless, Malware, Finance and Healthcare
- 2007: Then - Now - Next
- 2006: Negotiating Trust: Security * Privacy * Risk
- 2005: Security in Motion
- 2004: Energizing the Enterprise: Cyber Security in Context
- 2003: Cyber Security & Safety for the 21st Century
- 2002: Protecting Information Resources
- 2001: A Multidisciplinary Approach To Information Assurance And Security
- 2000: Advancing the State and Practice of Information Assurance and Security