A town hall meeting will be held at the University of Pennsylvania October 3, 2002, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm to discuss the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace
The meeting will be held in:
3680 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
This Town Hall Meeting is held at the behest of the President’s Critical
Infrastructure Protection Board
The purpose of this Town Hall Meeting is to:
- raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity to our national security, our economic well-being, and our individual privacy; and to
- discuss and promote informed input regarding the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace that will be released on September 18, 2002.
Panel members will include:
- Howard Schmidt, Vice Chairman, President’s Critical Infrastructure Protection Board
- Orson Swindle, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- David J. Farber, Alfred Fitler Moore Professor of Telecommunication Systems, University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
The National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace will is available online at http://www.whitehouse.gov.
Please RSVP online beginning September 16th at
For admission, you must RSVP and register at the door.
For additional information call 215-898-1637.
The following organizations have helped to make this event possible:
- The University of Pennsylvania
- InfraGard, Philadelphia Chapter
- ISSA, Philadelphia Chapter