Frequently Asked Questions - Student Employment/Internships
Q: As a student, how do I get involved with CERIAS?A: There are many ways our students get involved in the CERIAS program. Here is a non-exhaustive list of common ways students take initiative to get involved:
* Enroll in the interdisciplinary graduate program.
* Take a class with a CERIAS faculty member and get to know them.
* CERIAS usually hosts a new student orientation in early September. See the CERIAS website for announcements or ask a CERIAS faculty about the details.
* Join the CERIAS Student Association.
* Sign up for the weekly seminar class.
* Attend or participate in the annual CERIAS research symposium.