Director, Data Science Consulting Service, Associate Professor Departments of Mathematics, Statistics & School of Mechanical Engineering
Ph.D, 2007, Applied Mathematics, Brown University
M.S., 2004, Applied Mathematics, Brown University
M.S., 2000, Mechanics and Engineering Science, Peking University, P.R. China
B.S., 1997, Mechanics, Zhejiang University, P.R. China
- Big data analysis and statistical machine learning
- Predictive modeling and uncertainty quantification
- Scientific computing and computational fluid dynamics
- Stochastic multiscale modeling
- University Faculty Scholar, Purdue University, 2019
- NSF CAREER Award, 2016
- Mentor for Purdue undergraduate team, awarded the Prize of Finalist in the MCM math modeling contest，2016
- Mathematical Biosciences Institute Early Career Award, 2015
- Ronald L. Brodzinski Award for Early Career Exception Achievement, Department of Energy Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, 2012.
- Early Career Award, Department of Energy Pacific Northwest National Laboratory，2012.
- Advanced Scientific Computing Research Leadership Computing Challenge (ALCC) award, Department of Energy， 2010.
- Outstanding Performance Award, Department of Energy Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, 2010.
- Ostrach Fellowship, Brown University, 2005.