Pushing Computers to the Edge: Next Generation Security and Privacy Controls for Systems and IoT Devices
Next Seminar"Enabling Trust and Efficiency in Provenance-Aware Systems"
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:30pm
News & Blogs
- Purdue CERIAS Researchers Find Vulnerability in Google Protocol
- CSI: Walmart
- CERIAS to Hold 18th Annual Information Security Symposium on April 18-19
- CIA Hacking Tools Raise Huge Concerns
- Time passes, and we lose friends
- Discovery Park Announces Big Idea Challenge Winners
- Want to Chat Securely? Here’s What to Look for in an App
- Discovery Park Seeks to Advance Research in Global Security, Health, and Sustainability
The Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS) is currently viewed as one of the world’s leading centers for research and education in areas of information security that are crucial to the protection of critical computing and communication infrastructure.